compensation: Pay is between $25 to $30/hr onsite DOE and round-trip travel compensated with a $25 dollar trip fee on all local jobs employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Data / Telephony Company looking for Data - Telephone Field Service Tech for the Jackson, MS area.
Tech needs to be proficient in DEMARC extensions, inside wiring, router migrations, site survey's, dial tone trouble shooting, and be able to pull cables when needed. 80% of the jobs are simple service calls with the other 20% being small projects and cable pulls.
Tech must also be capable and knowledgeable of Telephone Systems, VOIP, DSL, T-1 and router configuration.
Employee will need to provide hand tools and ladder.
We will provide laptop, materials, company van, and cable certifier.
Experience a must. Please do not reply if you do not have both data and voice skills. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Pay is between $25 to $30/hr onsite DOE and round trip travel compensated with a $25 dollar trip fee on all local jobs. Basically, any job in Jackson you will get paid $45 to $55 for the 1st hour, weather you are there 15 minutes or one hour. After that it is hourly every 15 minutes. 80% of the jobs are in Jackson with long distance jobs being places like Brookhaven, Yazoo City, Vicksburg, etc. which are paid at round trip travel.
This is a turnkey, established job. Average pay is $1000 to $1500 per week.
If interested, please e-mail resume for consideration.
PERFECT FOR THE RETIRED -- SEMI RETIRED LEC TECH
1. Tech must be available M-F 8-5 CST (on call status).
2. Tech does not have to commit to just us. Tech will receive approximately 2-20 tickets per week on an average week and multiple tickets on a good week. Tech can earn more if work is complete to our satisfaction.
WE NEED 1 TECH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUME, THANK YOU.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers